Change your voice interaction settings
On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
Settings > BlackBerry Assistant.
Do any of the following:
• To turn on or turn off voice responses, in the Voice Response drop-down list, tap On or Off.
• To hear voice responses only when you're using a Bluetooth enabled device, in the Voice Response drop-down
list, tap With Bluetooth Device Only.
• To open the BlackBerry Assistant by pressing and holding the Mute key, turn on the Activate With Mute Key
• To open the BlackBerry Assistant using the Mute key while your device or screen is locked, turn on the Use
Assistant when locked switch.
• To censor offensive words in your voice interactions, turn on the Censor Offensive Words switch.